Thursday 14 March 2013

Taylor Swift is feeling 22 in her new video...she's 23 though, honest!

I don't know about you, but was this not the perfect release to follow the Harry Styles drama that has been circling Taylor's life?
The video to the new single '22' is just like the song; fun, light hearted, exciting and happy!




The video follows Taylor and friends enjoying being 22 and life and all that jazz, isn't that cute?
Swifty hasn't let us down with this one, the lyrics match parts of the video 'in the best way'. I quite enjoyed the subtle take on the 'dress like hipsters' line of the song and the oh so 'Instagram' border around the music video.

Hipster glasses for Taylor!


Taylor seems to have just had a load of fun with this video, reminding us that we don't quite know her properly, but we sure as hell want to 
"You don't know about me, but I bet you want to" - you're right Taylor, I really do want to!
It's not as heavy as previous single 'I Knew You Were Trouble' and delivers in all the right places, the tune sticks in your head and I admit to having a cheeky dance in front of the mirror, if only I had a hairbrush!

'22' is the fourth single from Swift's album 'Red' and is set for release on April 1st.


No comments:

Post a Comment