Tuesday 12 March 2013

Kelly Rowland reveals new video for 'Kisses Down Low'

Kelly Rowland has released the official music video for her new single 'Kisses Down Low'
The video is very colourful and coy whilst Kelly oozes sex appeal, the colours in the video almost offers a complete contrast from the sexual focus of the song, Rowland sings


"I like my kisses down low,
 makes me arch me back,
when you give it to me slow,
 when you do it like that"


You can see the video below or click here!




Kelly Rowland is in excellent shape, she also sports many different hairstyles including a cropped red do similar to that from the days of Destiny's Child and a cute dip dye fading from black to a pink hue!

'Kisses Down Low' will is taken from Kelly's upcoming album titled 'Talk A Good Game' which is set to be released later this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment