Tuesday 24 September 2013

Cher Lloyd Debuts Dazzling Hollywood Smile In New 'I Wish' Video

Cher Lloyd's much anticipated video for her debut single 'I Wish' taken from her sophomore album has been released and I've got to admit it - I like it. The video itself is incredibly simple and see's Cher continue to sing about all the things she wishes she was to gain the affection of rapper T.I who guest features on the single, all whilst glammed up girls are mean to Cher who plays the role of hard-done-by-yet-down-to-earth waitress.

Something looks...different?

It's a nice enough video and the typical girl getting the man of her dreams theme is consistent throughout, of course. However the thing I noticed most was indeed Cher's smile! GONE is the gap that gave her a cute and quirky smile and in its place rest a perfect set of pearly whites. It seems Cher's american transformation is officially complete and she is another celebrity who has succumbed to the need of that hollywood smile.

The gap, oh how we'll miss you

I actually think these are a pretty good new set of teeth and they don't look too ridiculous or horse like, but I also couldn't help but catch myself constantly looking out for them either, meaning I had to watch the video about four times to take it all in.

A cheeky side note for you all, in a previous interview with Alan Carr, Cher has seemed very against the idea of veneers, even poking fun at TOWIE's Chloe, but seems to have changed her mind!

The song is available to buy on iTunes now and as of yet there is no official release date for Cher's second album. You can watch the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment